I am currently undertaking a PhD in Art (and writing) Practice at Goldsmiths, University of London. My research project explores digital autonomy, (post)human error and glitches in Things through creative re-imaginings of The Thing, Robinson Crusoe and Kipple (and other detritus).
I am visiting lecturer in Writing Contexts for the History of Art, Design and Film (BA) at Kingston University, London.
Follow these links for an insight into my (recent) work:
I don’t feel the need to distinguish between words, links, videos and images. This website is my attempt to play between their differences.
The stream section of this site archives what I read, write, watch, think and research as part of an ongoing experiment of networks and memory. Many of the ideas captured in this web will eventually make up the content of my thesis.
As of March 2013 I am involved in several ongoing projects, including:
- Lots of conference papers, journal articles on the way. See my Academia.edu profile for details
- GIFbites: A regular podcast for and about animated GIFs, each episode lasts no more than 15 seconds. ↞ Taking submissions!!
- RAWTunes.exe 10 : An experimental Noise album released on iTunes
- GLTI.CH Karaoke : Trans-global karaoke
- DrKipple: My KippleBot for twitter was deemed as SPAM…
- My A1an Turin9 K0P7 bot needs your help
My really really really old blog/website, huge-entity.com, has gone into stasis. Explore it at your leisure.