I am a writer/artist and academic.
My work is concerned with re-articulating the digital in light of current debates surrounding posthumanism, and is predominantly realised through critical fabulations that treat everything as a science fiction.
I am currently finalising a practice-based PhD in Art (and writing) at Goldsmiths, University of London. Please follow these links for more detail:
Please get in touch immediately to offer me jobs and things.
The /stream section of this site archives what I read, write, watch, think, research, and do as part of an ongoing experiment with aggregation and meaning. You can think of it as an interactive notebook and portfolio.
Some ongoing art projects you should take a look at:
- The 3D Additivist Manifesto: a speculative manifesto created with artist Morehshin Allahyari
- Gifbites: collaborative project on/about/for animated GIFs
- Glti.ch Karaoke: net/performance collaboration with Kyoung Kim
- rourke_ebooks: a twitter bot version of me
- Neanderthal News: a twitter bot devoted to the world’s 2nd favourite hominin
My really really really old blog/website, huge-entity.com, has gone into stasis. Explore it at your leisure.